Authorities say an overheated extension cord is to blame for a house fire in Lincoln.
(Information in the following story is from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com)
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Authorities say an overheated extension cord is to blame for a house fire in Lincoln.
Heavy smoke and flames could be seen Saturday morning from the second floor windows of the Lincoln home. Authorities say the house received extensive damage.
The Lincoln Journal Star says no one was injured. The American Red Cross is providing food, clothing and shelter to the family of four who lived in the house.
Authorities estimate the damage at $75,000.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
(image courtesy of stock.xchng)